Dahlhaus Photography

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Megan & Trae {Just Married!}

I was recently asked by Urbane Photography to serve as a second shooter at the wedding of Megan and Shae.  The wedding took place at the groom's family ranch in Comfort.  Besides being a stunning setting, the weather was beautiful.  I was asked to take photos of the groomsmen, and I had a lot of fun with these guys before the ceremony.  They were a wonderful group and kept each other (and me!) laughing the entire time I was with them.       































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.