Dahlhaus Photography

Monday, August 29, 2011

Shea & Morgan {Just Married!}

Here is a sneak peak of Shea and Morgan's wedding ceremony at the Garden Heights Wedding Chapel in Garden Ridge, Texas.  Stay tuned for reception photos!
What a charming chapel!

I love this option in lieu of programs.
Her colors were absolutely perfect for a summer wedding!






Something blue...


















Love this candid moment of the bride's parents.
Proud mama!






This is such a tender moment!  Makes me tear up again just looking at it!











High Five!
Cutie pies!
Welcome to the family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.