Dahlhaus Photography

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shea & Morgan {Engaged!}

Have you ever met someone and felt like you have known them for years?  This is exactly how I feel about Shea and Morgan.  These two are so easy to be around.  It was the kind of photo shoot where after we were done, I wanted to ask them...so, what are you guys doing now?  Can I come?!
They are both so full of life and you can see why they fell in love with each other.  I am so excited to shoot their wedding in a month.  What an honor to witness such a special day between these two!!!!


LOOOOOOOOOVE this one!




I couldn't resist...








Poor Morgan was not too thrilled that I had my heart set on doing this picture.  She was a good sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.